Well, it feels like we are sleepwalking here. Maybe ‘ not. Maybe we’re actually awake, and just wish we weren’t. But it does feel like sleepwalking.
Or does it? We don’t have any recollection of sleepwalking, ever, and have never been accused of any such thing. Consequently, we have a degree of skepticism that such a thing even exists. It sounds like the sort of thing psychologists make up to sound clever, and hide the fact that nobody knows a damned thing about what goes on inside a homo sapiens’s brain housing group. We’d better look it up.
Guess we better start believing in it.
Symptoms of sleepwalking include:
- Acting confused or disoriented when the person wakes up
- Aggressive behavior when woken uip by someone else
- Having a blank look on the face
- Opening eyes during sleep
- Not remembering the sleep walking episode when they wake up
- Performing detailed activity of any type during sleep
- Sitting up and appearing awake during sleep
- Talking in sleep and saying things that do not make sense
- Walking during sleep
Wait, what? “…saying things that do not make sense?” We guess whoever wrote that never experienced an election year